Re: weather, disasters, and all

Donna wrote:
I started a map for this group. With weather being nuts, it is nice to know
if anyone in the group might be having issues. If anyone would like to add
themselves head over to this site:

Very nice Donna; I added myself. Now maybe if we could round up
somebody for CHAT who lives in the Denver area, that would nearly
complete the set. Don't we already have somebody in Maine or ?
who doesn't talk much ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W