Re: Sambucus "Black Beauty & Black Lace"

I have summer wine ninebark - It is growing much
slower than I would have expected. May move it next
spring.

Little honey didn't survive for me. But, I think the
animals did it in more than anything else. Someone was
chewing on it and kept de-foliaging it this spring. My
cage around it wasn't put up early enough I guess.

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center