To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:36 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Sambucus "Black Beauty & Black Lace"

I just saw a couple of pictures of these too shrubs.  Wow... has anyone
seen them yet?
Sambucus "Black Beauty" has been out since 2000 but "Black Lace" is coming
out in 2006.
I get a newsletter from About.com Gardening Guide that has an interesting
article on "Black Foliage Shrubs to Add Color to Your Garden".
If you are interested I can forward the e-mail to you.
I love Elderberries anyway and this one looks exciting.
zone 6b
western Ok