Re: Horticulture subscription

I'm a subscriber, but haven't seen the offer.  My subscription doesn't run
out for a long time so maybe it hasn't come to me.  DH just kept sending
in a new subscription every time an offer came without ever checking to
see if it was running out.  I happened to realize this when I was balancing
the checkbook and saw the fourth or fifth check.  I put a stop to that, but
I'm still subscribed until '08 or something like that - probably longer than
I will be alive.
Auralie

We had 3 current subscribers: Zem, Christine, and