Re: Sambucus "Black Beauty & Black Lace"

Careful, Kitty
If the woodie supplier is who I think it is they can be a pain in the unmentionables. They mess up fairly often, sending unlabeled or simply wrong plants. They also do not seem too concerned over their mistakes. I doubt I will use them a 3rd year in a row unless I simply can not find other sources.... and there usually is on most of the stuff.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
We purchased cuttings of Sambucus 'Sutherlands Gold' for the nursery a
couple of years ago.  It looks really pretty next to the dark varieties.
Next year we will be getting Physocarpus 'Summer Wine' (Ninebark) which I
think is a sport of Diablo and is also very dark.
I'm also excited about getting 'Little Honey' Oakleaf Hydrangea and
especially for Calycanthus x 'Venus' - an intergeneric hybrid Sweetshrub.
Chris turned me on to a good woody supplier.

Kitty