RE: map

Oh my goodness!  Do we always get this amny Chat messages in a day and I
never received them?????  I don't know if I'll get to finish up todays posts
tonight, so just in case....

HAPPY B-DAY MARGE!

My thoughts are with you Tricia!

Jim, I'll keep listening to the weather!

Donna, I'm on your very cool map now!

Kitty, You must be doing something right because I did not get the offer
that you got from Horticulture.  All they offered me was 43% off. I'm not
sure how it stands with the subscription idea.  I'll keep reading e-mails!

Gene, I have one of the Sambuscus growing here. I'll have to check on which
one.  It's variegated.

Christine Petersen   Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com
Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html