Re: garden trivia

I wish. I have always liked folk tales, myths and legends of all sorts -- not to mention gossip. My family has always been that way so I know lots of them. Now don't ask me what I was supposed to have done yesterday...;-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "kmrsy" <kmrsy@netzero.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden trivia

You must have a fantastic memory.
neIN, Z5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:05 PM

What a great story, Kitty.  I always like to include interesting stories
whenever I speak about plants -- especially to a non-plant group.  I also
appreciate interesting stories from others.  When I went to Italy last
with my grandson and his Latin class I was able to tell all sorts of tales
related to the plants we saw. The teens, and Zach's Latin teacher, all
me how much they enjoyed the stories.
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>