From: james singer [mailto: islandjim1@verizon.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:19:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather, disasters, and all

Nor--last time I looked--LI Chris, IL Chris, Libby, Melody, Marge,
get the feeling he uses the digest method, maybe <br>> we'll<br>> hear
Kitty<br>> ----- Original Message -----<br>> From: "James R. Fisher"
<garrideb@well.com><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Thursday,
October 20, 2005 10:51 AM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather, disasters,
if anyone in the group might be having issues. If anyone would like
site:<br>>>><br>>>>

    http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/gardenchat<br>>>