Re: weather, disasters, and all

actually Pam, I think Jim will be fine- might get some
wind and rain, but not the Uck stuff. (of course, it
all depends if Wilma stays on track or not!)

My friend in Cape Coral/Naples area is the one I am
worried about.

thought you were heading to Jesse's--- say hi from me
and have a safe trip!

Donna