Re: weather, disasters, and all

That's my reading, too, Donna. Sarasota county hasn't declared voluntary evacuation yet or opened shelters, although I'm sure that's only a matter of time [too many old folks near the water's edge not to; nearly the whole island of Venice is an assisted-living complex :)].

Center line of the projected cone has, on latest reading, moved a bit south of Cape Coral and appears to be dead on for Fort Myers. But the fact that it has moved south is the best sign. It also appears to be ebbing some--winds are down to 145 mph [from 175 two days ago]. Be important to see what happens after it caroms off Cancun.

Gotta go to the bank this AM and get some money out just in case.