Re: frapper

Well, I have visited the Frapper Chat map several times now, on both my
home and work computers. I don't know if it is because I have Win98 or
old computers or what, but they both lock up every time I go to that
site. Lock up completely such that I have to cut the power to the
computers and start all over. No one else has said anything so I suppose
it's just a problem of my old equipment, unless it's my ISP that doesn't
like it.

Kitty

-- Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
He wanted to edit his shoutout.... the only way I know
to do it is for me to delete you- so that is what I
did.

He can redo his entry now.

Donna