To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] The gardens at ball

In a message dated 10/20/05 8:47:54 PM, godihabib@verizon.net writes:

Since the gardens are located at West Chicago

Godi, I have been a couple of times. The gardens are open to their
customers & include a 2 day bus trip & food each year. Last year they did not have
the event as they were redoing the gardens for their anniversary year this
year. I didn't go this year due to a prior commitment.
Ceres