RE: frapper - now Kittys computer

Opera is working fine with Frapper - thanks Jim!

I don't know, Donna, when I read System Requirements: Pentium 233
(Preferably 500), I assume they mean I need a Pentium. Years ago my BIL
would not pop for a pentium, the salesman told him the turbo-charged
whatever is just as good. But a lot of the games we bought for my
nephew, like the Simms and a few others that said Sys Req: Pentium,
would not play on it. He had to bring them to my house since i had a
Pentium.

This Celeron of my dad's has been fine for anything I've used on it, but
I think if I ever buy a new computer I would most likely spend the extra
$ for a Pentium jsut to be on the safe side. Do you think this is
outdated thinking? Are Pentiums still necessary?

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Well-- doubt it would have mattered as long as you had the process speed,
disk space and ram requirements....

But as long as you have it handled :)

Donna