RE: Alpha

Since Jim hasn't answered yet... I doubt he is going anywhere as Wilma will
be considerable south of him. That said, folks in Florida are really going
to have to watch Wilma for the next 12 hours- this might change.

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/tc_pages/ATL/24L.WILMA/ssmi/gif/full/Latest.html

Everyone needs to think South! The best scenario would be for her to land in
the everglades- at least that isn't populated.

and Jim... your right! But thankfully Alpha isn't heading towards the US
mainland.

Donna