Re: back from Jesse's

We're on the "good" side of this one, Donna. No surge for us. But to answer the question, we're about 5 miles inland. More importantly, probably, we're 28 feet above sea level [a veritable mountain top in southwest Florida]. Figuring distance and height, the county has labeled us "safe" through category four storms.