Re: I'm back.....map?

Hi Donna, you might have already discussed this and I missed it....you
mentioned a map.  Are you keeping a map of where everyone is  located??  Just
wondering.  Someone on another list started this years  ago at her office on a
large map in the hall.  She puts a flag with the  name of the person stuck in the
area where the person lives.  I've never  seen it, but I bet that is quite
interesting. Hard to keep track of where  everyone is from, but if I hear about
an area that sounds familiar through  someone, I often think of them.  Just
wondering how you are keeping  track.

Jim, and those in florida....keep safe.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/23/2005 11:02:13 PM Central Standard Time,