Re: Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:40:53 -0600

I wish I could take you up on the brug cuttings, but it's already getting
pretty crowded in here.  I rearranged the family room to accommodate the
plants and cuttings that need to be in the house.  The garage counter with
the only window is packed now with grasses etc that can handle it a bit
cooler.  I still have several trays of potted shrub cuttings outside that
need to go into the garage.  I wonder, could that get by without the window

Over the last couple of years several of my fluoresent shop lights have died
on me.  I just threw out 3 more last week and 2 of the ones I'm still using
only have one side that works.  I wonder why they crap out like that.  The
ones in the garage have been going fine for 15-20 years.

sometime this winter many of those cuttings will have to move up a size and
I'll have to set up more lights.  Then seed-starting will require more
space.  I ordered several pkts from T&M.  there just never is enough room.