help ID and moving instructions?

Hi All,
Sorry have been out of the loop but been trying to keep up reading mails.
Donna was kind enough to load some pictures for me. Earlier this year I
asked about the supposed African Daisy bush. I have photographed it with the
flowers and the internals exposed. I want to move it but am unsure if an
aggresive pruning will kill it? I can do a very delicate moving of all
intact but it would be easier to "clip it's wings"! Any suggestions on it's
true idenity or moving it?