Re: Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up

If you have used building materials places in your area, you might find used shop lights on the cheap.

On Oct 24, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Over the last couple of years several of my fluoresent shop lights have died
on me. I just threw out 3 more last week and 2 of the ones I'm still using
only have one side that works. I wonder why they crap out like that. The
ones in the garage have been going fine for 15-20 years.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10