Re: Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up

Now that Wilma is history, and if I'm not too late, I'd appreciate some brug cuttings.

On Oct 21, 2005, at 2:38 AM, Marge Talt wrote:
Of course, my big Brugmansias are on the brink of another grand flush
of bloom - they always do this just before I have to dig and cut them
back and it's so hard to cut off those big flowers and buds.  If
anybody wants some Brugmansia cuttings, let me know....I have white
(suaveolens), x 'Charles Grimaldi (yellow turning to apricot) and a
pink that may be 'Frosty Pink'.  I hate to throw out all that good
cutting material but just don't have room for a dozen 2 gal. pots of
brugs in the greenhouse.  Send me a private email with your mailing
address - don't post that to the list - and what you'd like.  I'll
send bare cutting stems which will root in a glass or vase of water
in a few weeks.  They then need good light and temps that don't get
much below 45F (60-65 is ideal) and will grow on and should bloom
next summer tho' it may be latish in the year.  The pink one seems to
bloom as a smaller plant than Chas. G.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W