Re: help ID and moving instructions?

Hi, Vera. I searched a couple of photo data bases and conclude that "african daisy" must be an uncommon common name. All flowers that I found responding to that name were much more like gerberas--longer, thinner petals, smaller eyes, and [mostly] larger leaves. Your daisy, however, does look familiar--I just can't place it.