Re: help ID and moving instructions?

Looks to me like what we call a Montauk daisy.

Montauk Daisy

Nippon Daisy
Nipponanthemum nipponicum

Nipponanthemum nipponicum which was formerly known as Chrysanthemum
nipponicum and is commonly known as Nippon Daisy or Montauk Daisy is a somewhat shrubby
perennial with dark green  leaves and white, yellow-centered daisylike
flowers in fall. Select a site in full sun with average, well drained soil. The
Montauk Daisy will grown 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide. If the plants are not killed
to the ground over the winter, cut them nearly to the ground in early spring
to control their height. Pinch off tips of new stem growth whenever it is 3
inches to 5 inches long. Continue pinching as needed until mid-July. Divide in
the spring every 2 to 3 years.