Re: help ID and moving instructions?

Thanks Everyone!
That does help greatly! I am thinking do a couple of cuttings and see if it
will root through the winter. Than if success...get aggressive this spring!
If it is the Montauk relative or in person, I can really cut it back and
transplant. At that time I will also know if the cuttings are good and go
from there! May have lots???
Thanks again!
Vera