Re: Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up

I forgot about freecycle. That's a very good idea, Zem.

On Oct 24, 2005, at 8:00 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

This sounds like a project for "Freecycle.com." Do you have it in your area? If so, you could definitely post your desire for used shop lights, and you might just get them -- free.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy birthday Marge + a bit of catch up

Menards has them right now for $10 after rebate. I don't know of any
places here selling used ones. If there are, I bet they get snapped up
quickly. I'll take a look around though. Thanks.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
If you have used building materials places in your area, you might find
used shop lights on the cheap.

On Oct 24, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing