Re: I'm back.....map?- Gene- Noreen and all

I just tried it with another id and then deleted it.

You have to put in a name- zip code- and shout out-
but the photo is optional- don't add anything- leave
it blank and it will work.

Now for those who can't see the map- need to default
to the master- Chris, any idea why? Is everyone having
trouble on a mac or something?

Dang it seemed like such a good idea- we could just
click on a name and see where you are!