Re: I'm back.....map?- Gene- Noreen and all

On a Mac; no trouble here.

On Oct 25, 2005, at 8:30 AM, Donna wrote:

Noreen..

I just tried it with another id and then deleted it.

You have to put in a name- zip code- and shout out-
but the photo is optional- don't add anything- leave
it blank and it will work.

Now for those who can't see the map- need to default
to the master- Chris, any idea why? Is everyone having
trouble on a mac or something?

Dang it seemed like such a good idea- we could just
click on a name and see where you are!

Donna

--- TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

I had no problem getting the map, but the darned
thing would not accept  me.
First I only put my name and zip, told me I needed
to put in a "shout
out".....did that....then it refused to accept it
unless I added a picture  too.
Geesh.  There is NO way it's getting a picture.  So
I  either go the route of
Kitty and put an animal face in there.....have an
entire  assortment of those
(LOL).....or could someone tell me how to get it
through  without a picture??? I
tried typing in "none", but that didn't work
either.   Hmmmm.....help?
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/24/2005 11:02:37 PM Central
Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Not sure  why.... I know some where having trouble
getting the map to show
up, but  not the page. Hum..

Island Jim
Southwest Florida