RE: now Andrea

HI ANDREA!  Welcome back!

Jess

Andrea Hodges <raider843@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am! Hi peoples! Finally managed to get back on the list. I've really
missed you guys. I'm still having a hard time getting my email
straightened out. I screwed up my outlook so I'm having to use this
aggravating yahoo account. I've got to get my outlook fixed!

Really liking Petersburg, but still haven't found a job. That's
beginning to wear on me. Things are a lot different up here than coastal
SC, let me just say. And I'm cold a lot. LOL!

I'm just about settled in, although I've still got a lot of things to do
to the house. I want to paint, have some updated electrical work done,
and just some general updating. It's a cute little place. I can clean it
a heck of a lot faster than my old one which is nice. I took before
pictures of the garden to show you guys. This time next year it's going
to look a whole lot different!

Still haven't gotten a fence yet so I'm walking three dogs. OY! My shoulders are sore.
They are doing really good though, thank goodness.

Please tell me what I've missed, is everyone OK? Haven't paid much
attention to the news so I'm not up to date on all the hurricane info.

Glad to be back!

Donna wrote:
Yep you are there now!

But of course- they decided to change the domain name-
Egads- you can now find us here:

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

See Andrea found her way there too! Are you back with
us now?

Donna

--- Melody wrote:

> Think I got it figured out...we'll see.
>

> Melody
> Hills, IA zone 5
>
> Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the
> retirement is out of this world!
>
> --- On Fri 10/21, Donna < gossiper@sbcglobal.net >
> wrote:
> From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
> To: gardenchat@hort.net
> Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:16:06 -0500
> Subject: RE: [CHAT] weather, disasters, and all
>
> Wonder what map Melody added herself too... it
> wasn't
> ours!

Donna

> -----Original
> Message-----
> From:
> owner-gardenchat@hort.net

David,

> Andrea, Eva, Kathy--and others that I just can't get
> this old

brain to call up.

On Oct 20, 2005, at
> 3:28 PM, Chapel