RE: I'm back.....map?- Gene- Noreen and all

Donna,

I have a pc and have no problem with seeing the map.

We're at the tail end of a nor'easter here in NY. No power this am when I
left for work.  I have a one hundred gallon fish tank with BIG fish (12" or
better) that need oxygen so I turned on the battery powered air stone. It
was still running when I got home. And, the power's back on! We frequently
get brief power outages here by the water.  What I most feared was trees or
dead limbs falling on me while I drove the many miles of tree lined roads
home.  The ground is so saturated.  This October is the wettest ever for
Central Park, NYC (17 +"). We had to set a record on LI as well. I wrote the
highway department AGAIN about some really scary-looking dead branches.  We
call them "widow-makers" around here.  There was a report of at least one
person killed by a fallen tree in the news this evening.

I have to go out tonight and take my sister to a high school production my
nephew is in. Wish I didn't have to drive in this weather.

Christine Petersen   Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com
Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html