To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] back from Jesse's

Really? What's it called?

Kitty
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 5:54 PM

Not to mention that little organ in the roof a cat's mouth.  I read about
it
several years ago. Ever notice how they will kind of open up their mouths
and look up at the sky? They can actually tell what the weather is. It's
pretty interesting.
zem

----- Original Message ----- From: "kmrsy" <kmrsy@netzero.net>