Re: back from Jesse's

Neither Comcast nor Verizon has an auxilary connection; no dial up. I
have asked. You mentioned sbcglobal when I first started looking and it
wasn't available here.

Kitty

-- Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Wait a minute....

Most of the dsl/cable usually also have a dial up you
can use.

Kitty- do they have sbcglobal by you? I know they have
both cause I use the dial up when on the road - and
the first year is only 14.95 a month...and yes, their
dial up is slow!, so I try to pick hotels that have
high speed internet and just tap into that.

Donna

=== message truncated ===