Re: weather disasters and all....

Sign of age.  Ever notice the older one gets the faster time  goes???  During
childhood time seems to be the slowest.  I used to  think a semester lasted
forever.  Now the three months or so in a semester  fly by like weeks.  Where
did the summer go?  Where did spring  go?
Sure wish someone would find a way to slow time down, I'd be pleased.   Not
enough hours in a day for me.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/25/2005 2:20:09 PM Central Standard Time,