Re: Ball gardens....design

Kitty, I think you meant something different perhaps with your  statement.
As a professional Landscape designer I can assure you that  design has
everything to do with the plants and very little to do with those  that just purchase
what's pretty on a whim.  Those are the people that do  not consider design at
all, but are going for instant gratification of a  specific area, rather than
the overall design.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/25/2005 4:27:19 PM Central Standard Time,