Re: back from Jesse's

Quality is likely not as good, but that won't matter to Aunt Suzie when she gets the snapshots. In fact, she won't even notice, chances are.

On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:16 AM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

NYTimes had a piece awhile ago about how it was much cheaper to have
Wal-Mart or Walgreen's or similar print your digital photos than to do
it yourself.
I agree that it's cheaper, but I don't think the quality is as good.

Their colors are off and the paper usually doesn't last as long, but
if you use your own printer you can use the highest-grade paper and tweak
any color settings as necessary.

At least, that's what I thought when I bought mine and after the first few
times that I used it. Now I just don't print anything because I don't
have time. :)

Chris

Island Jim
Southwest Florida