Re: weather

I regularly overwinter rosemary in an unheated garage, north facing
window. Have kept plants going for 4+ years that way. Checked mine
this PM and it looks ok. Still have to check my late planted garlic,
spinach, radishes and lettuce, but they should definitely have
weathered it.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b