Re: Ball gardens....designs

Oh how very true.  After all, one (interior or exterior designer)  has to
create a well balanced,  asthetic, functional design around the  needs and tastes
of the client.  This is what makes it so interesting,  challenging, and
unique.  No two designs are ever alike.  Most people  know exactly what they need
and want, but have no clue how to put it all  together.  The worst case
scenario is when the client has no clue what they  want, or when the couple has
totally opposite tastes, but you can tell they are  very particular about things.
Usually the interview process is much more  intensive then, and the design a
bigger challenge.
I never show my gardens to potential clients, LOL.  I might  show pictures of
plants, or such, but I think I'd be out of business  otherwise.  Front is not
bad, mostly texas natives, and has to meet deed  restrictions...... but the
back....oh my!!!   It's either too  much water, too many plants, too natural
looking, or something for most.   Only people that arent' overwhelmed and enjoy
it are nature lovers,  or fellow plant addicts.  Would not be so bad, but I
have to take into  consideration, that the back yard is not just for us, but has
to share with  multiple animals....that alone is a challenge.
Plus...as a friend says...the cobblers children have no shoes.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/27/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,