Re: Ball gardens....addiction.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ball gardens....addiction.
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:07:33 -0600

I can't afford to feed my addiction as much as I'd like so I satisfy it to
some extent by ordering plants I'd like to try into our MG nursery.  But
even then, the budget is only so big and when you have to take 32 of
something, it has to be weighed against our market's interest, not just
mine.  Still, I do get a chance to play with some new stuff this way.