Re: Beautiful day, but...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful day, but...
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:06:38 -0600

What a shame, Jim.  But I think it's better to grow something that isn't a
constant battle.
something in my yard is always eating every columbine, completely removes
the leaves.  I never minded all the leaf miners as they didn't defoliate,
just marred the leaves.  but whatever is doing this I never see it, so I
don't know what is doing it and therefore can't fight it. so I'm just going
to grow something else.  I realize a columbine is no comparison to a Sago
Palm, but it looks like it's time for you to grow something else, too.

Kitty