Re: Ball gardens.....addictions

Hm...sounds good Pam, however, doesn't a person that joins AA or such
actually WANT to stop????  I think most plant addicts are well aware of  their
addiction, but don't have the will power or even the desire to actually  stop.
Perhaps slow down maybe but stop??
Helped out at a private plant sale of a friend....(the one that insisted I
try bamboo)....who's wife told me that he was having such a huge sale because
he  was "downsizing" his yard.  That they wanted to travel now that they were
retired, and didn't want that much responsibility.  I was impressed and  felt
inspired by his will power, especially since he was selling off many  of his
long time prized plants.  However then at the end of the  sale the mailman
arrived with a box of plants that had arrived in the mail,  that he  had ordered
to add to his collection.  Hmm.....so  much for downsizing, I thought.  When I
asked about it, he said  that was his way of downsizing......get rid of some
plants, to get others.   Hm.....I guess that is a start....
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/28/2005 4:12:57 PM Central Standard Time,