RE: Cats with one fang

Lovely cat, Chris! Does the single fang bother him in any way?  Does the bell really help warn the birds that he's on the prowl?

-- Chris Petersen <chris@widom-assoc.com> wrote:
I have a cat with one fang as well. He's the one warming my lap at the
moment.  Every once in a while, I put one hand underneath him to try to warm
my fingers. It was in the low 40s today and I was determined to get some
bulbs planted in my new Spider- Unusual forms daylily bed. I've got to
increase my thyroid hormones!

This is Jacy (my little cat):

=ph> &.dnm=a872.jpg&.src=ph.

 He loves sitting on my desk in front of my computer screen or on my
printer.  I have a tank with two baby garter snakes on my desk and he is
fascinated with them.  He does something very strange after I shower. He
comes into   the shower stall to drink some water and then he proceeds to go
out of his way to walk out of the room by way of my slippers or shoes that
Ive left out. By that I mean he steps into them with his wet feet!

Christine Petersen   Northport, Long Island, New York

 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html