Re: Cat friends and memories

Hi Chris-
Did your cat lose his entire tooth then? Since we are on cats, I also posted some pics of my own. I've been thinking about Jim and hope he is doing OK. I know when one of my cats (Hannah) died, aside from crying the entire way home from the vet, my sister posted a picture of my kitty as a memorial. Well, obviously I don't have a picture of Beans to post, but I've put up pics of all my kitties (past and present). Hopefully Jim knows how much we all feel for him and all cat-friends.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=2bd6&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

http://snipurl.com/jags

Theresa

Chris Petersen wrote:

Kitty,

The single tooth doesn't seem to bother him in the least. The bell only
helps me locate the cats when I'm looking for them when they haven't
responded to my calling! Usually this means that they are watching some sort
of wildlife and ignoring me! Spot is the "dog" cat! He takes walks with me
and basically looks out for Jacy. He's a big guy, weighing in over 20
pounds! Loves to sleep on my pillow and rest his head on mine. Both are my
babies!

Chris Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com