Re: Beans

OH JIM!! I am deeply saddened for you. What happened to her? Old Age? I
loved hearing your stories about Beans and the name alone will stay in
my mind forever. I shall light a candle in memory of Beans tonight...and
for you as well.

Jess

My sweet, sweet Beans is dead. I just finished burying her beneath two
pavers in the front patio. Now I'm going to have a glass of wine and
cry a little bit.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W