RE: Cat friends and memories

WOW Donna, you are just too smart!!!!!  LOL.  I have this mental image .......
LOL

Jess

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Zem- got a 5gallon pail sitting around? When I first moved here and didn't
have a fence, I filled it with concrete (which I bummed off a new house
construction as they were pouring the foundation, construction guy thought I
was nuts!) I stuck one of those metal hooks that you put in the ground to
hold dogs before it hardened.... really slows down the dog when they are
dragging a 5 gallon bucket of cement behind them :)

Donna