Re: Cat friends and memories

*sighhhhhhhhhhh* I KNOW IT...she looks more like a small bear than a
blue heeler. I've got to put her back on a diet! She is such a couch
potato...getting her to go outside and run around is major WORK.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Tigger looks a lot like my Sugar sans the tortie markings. And I believe
it's no accident that everyone on this list seems to be an animal lover as
well. Love the visual of your dog dragging a bucket full of concrete Donna.
Jesse, maybe you should get one for Pooh. She's gotten so plump she doesn't
have a neck anymore y'all. Too bad licking isn't exercise, she'd be thin in
two weeks.