RE: Cat friends and memories

Might not work for Otis till after he is fixed. My dog was always calm, just
tended to put her nose down and just keep on walking...kinda like on the
scent trail of something! The tug from the cement bucket would remind her
she was wandering off too far. She really wasn't interested in pulling the
bucket around behind her, even when she took off after some wildlife.

Donna