Re: WHAT??? The Cannabis Grow Bible????

Somewhere in my library, I have a copy of a Farmers' Bulletin, published by USDA in the 40s, titled "Hemp Production." It was aimed at increasing the supply of rope for WWII. It contains two stern warnings: 1] you need to get a license from ATF [the federal narcs] before you buy the seed and, 2] under no circumstances should you smoke the leaves. I've always thought that latter prohibition was a bit naive--it's the buds, bud.