To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ball gardens..addictions....drought

Pam, if you don't get any rain from today's storm, you're in serious trouble.

On Oct 31, 2005, at 10:41 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

Oh I feel for you Pam. Our neighbor just came back from Dallas on business,
said that they are in really bad shape their with the drought too. We
haven't had adequate rainfall in a couple months either...had been hoping Rita
would do it, but she didn't bring anything but winds and high temps that dried
everything out even more. "Supposed" to get rain tonight with the cool front
blowing in, hope you do too. Only good thing is that the humidity level has
been low for some time now, so it feels great.
Hoping you get some relief soon.
Noreen

In a message dated 10/30/2005 7:16:28 PM Central Standard Time,