Re: OT television

We definitely have the same taste in TV programs it seems.  I don't  watch
soaps or such, and it seems I don't watch much at all in summer months,  but
when it is too dark to go outside, or do much else, then I enjoy it.   Not into
sitcoms though either.....but will tune into CNN and the  weatherchannel a
lot....especially when there is something going on.
I do have one annoying habit or so dh says....I like to watch tv while  doing
other things, I can't just sit and watch tv....mostly reading or  paperwork,
etc.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/31/2005 11:02:44 AM Central Standard Time,