Re: Cats--progress note

Awwwwwww.....sounds like you need BOTH of those babies. They are so fun
to watch. I have two indoor cats and two outdoor cats. Every day is a
funny day with Calvin and Raja. She plays hard (impossible) to get and
he gets bored and just wants to get her ruffled (which he does rather
well) and then they are speeding around the house. Or she has a ball of
my yarn (my decoy yarn which I let her think she shouldn't have because
it's more fun, you see, if she thinks she is sneeking it away from me)
and then Calvin comes around the corner and pounces on her and takes the
yarn from her...string dangling all the way through the house.

Went to the shelter today, mostly to see what they had. Can't actually
choose a cat without Ms. Fatma's concurrence.

There were two kittens--probably same litter, 2 months or so old--in
one of those two-cell cages together. They had a thing to sleep on that
was about the size of a dinner plate with a fat-cushy donut type edge.
Looked like it was made of terry. One of the kittens crawled under it
and, of course, that made a lump in the bottom of it. The other kitten
saw the moving lump and smacked it, which cause the kitten underneath
to jump up, and that caused the kitten who did the smacking to jump
backwards, tail over tea cups. then dive into the other cage cell. Wish
I'd had a video camera.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W