Re: Cats--progress note

Jim, I have found a pair of siblings to be a really good choice several
times.  I enjoy having more than one cat, but our pair of sisters are
the most fun.  Kittens aren't nearly as hard to civilize as puppies, and
I think they adapt more readily than older cats.  Good for you about not
having a de-clawed cat!  I think that's totally brutality - can hardly be nice
to people who I know have de-clawed cats.  I always feel sad when I have
a nice cat spayed - there will never be any more from that particular
strain - but a non-spayed female does present the obvious problems.
Sounds to me like the pair of kittens is just what you need.

In a message dated 10/31/2005 2:59:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,