RE: Ball gardens..addictions....drought

But I must tell you- driving home from work tonight- thru the forest
preserves with the leaves coming down from the overhanging branches, while
it was raining lightly but steadily, pitch black, with the fog drifting in
and out... it was definitely a Halloween feeling!

Sleep well Zem... and watch out for those ghost and goblins- it is their
night you know! <lol>

Donna
Who just got done being a ghost host for another lists game for the last 40
days or so.... not as easy to do as I thought it would be!